I haven't blogged in a while so I'm gonna just ramble on a bit like I usually do :)
We went to the Great Wolf Lodge a couple of weekends ago (Thanks to Gmaw and Papaw) and we had a BLAST! I am sorry we didn't take any pictures because we didn't want to have to keep up with a camera. I think Leslie had the most fun.lol She talks about it every day. She acts like I wasn't there and tells me everything she did and saw. It's so funny. She also tells Gmaw every time we see her " We went to the water park. It was fun. Its called the Great Wolf Lodge! We got to swim and I went on the big kid slide...Bradley was even scared at 1st I went before he did! Me and Mommy jumped over the waves while Bradley and Daddy rode the big big blue slide. They wouldn't let me ride because I'm not taller enough yet." The cutest thing she said is "next time when we go tomorrow I'm gonna bring gmaw and papaw and Tyler Jarret" yes she has a boyfriend. He's in her daycare class..She wore the dress that he got her for her birthday yesterday and she made sure to tell everybody that " Tyler Jarret got me this dress"...too cute.
I think Leslie has allergies like big brother because she coughs all night and her face looks swollen in the morning and as soon as we walked outside to see my yellow pollen covered car she sneezed massive snot all over both of us!! Besides the pollen all over my car...another thing I love about spring is the Bugs!! Man how I have missed getting attacked by mosquitoes! And why do they call them June bugs? We obviously need to change it to March bugs! Every year me and my friend Carrie(who is terrified of June bugs) have the same conversation of how they come sooner every year. We also have B52 buzzers aka the hugest bees you've ever seen. We'll be sitting on the porch watching the kids play in the yard and they make an oval shaped path and its right in front of your face. Jackson just says don't move and they wont sting you!! HaHa Ok I'm sorry! If a dang missile with a stinger is flying towards my face I'm gone!! I think that is one of my worst phobias is Flying insect..wasp, bees, June bugs, mosquitoes, any of those bugs that swarm around the light outside.lol Oh yeah and Spiders! not the small ones or grand daddy long legs. But the big hairy spiders we get outside and sometimes in the house. They look like brown Tarantulas! Really fun when your naked in the shower and one is crawling by your foot! Yeah you will notice you can move alot faster than you ever thought you could. Well I'm going to head to bed now. I hope everyone has a great week and I hope to post the pics from Leslie's birthday soon. :/ yeah what Jaime said. To find the time....and if I had it I wouldn't feel like it! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment