Saturday, May 23, 2009

Honeymoon Cruise May 2009




After being married 7 1/2 years we FINALLY took our honeymoon and it was wonderful! We Took a 7 day cruise out of New Orleans to Key West and then to Nassau Bahamas!




Our first stop was Key West it was pretty cool I'll have more pics with us snorkeling later after I develop the film...been years since Ive actually had prints made lol










Next stop was the Bahamas! It was so fun! Lots of places to shop and wonderful beaches! I will also have another pic of us holding a sting ray when I get around to scanning it :/


































































Last day in the Bahamas :*(*
We got to spend 2 days there but it just wasn't enough!
The last two days at sea on the way home were pretty harsh. I had to ask a stranger if they had an extra sea sickness patch I could have. It helped a lot. I never actually got sick but the boat was swaying so bad it was hard just to walk down the hall much less sleep. By that time it was Thursday night and my homesickness and missing my babies sunk in and WE were just ready to get home..In the end it was a wonderful vacation for the two of us to just get away from everyday craziness of work, school, house work, bills, ect. But we are sure glad to be home with our kidos. Bradley was a little upset that we didn't take him so were going to do a little weekend trip to Gulf Shores at the end of the summer for the kids :)




No comments: