Monday, January 18, 2010

Leslie Nicole


January 9, 2006 12:21pm


I can't believe my baby girl is 4 years old! I found a cute pic from each age to show everyone how much she has grown.


~1st Bday~Leslie and Papaw...
She is usually in that same spot every time we are there!


~2nd Bday~
Love her blue eyes!


~3rd Bday~
Such a sweetie!

And now she is 4!!
Please don't grow up too fast!


Some more cute pics I took today with my new camera :)






She can be very photogenic when she wants to


So precious!

Mommy's little girl!




3 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the pictures. But do you know the date says Jan of 2001? My favorite picture is of Leslie with her head on her hands! So you got the same camera as me? Good for you.

The Shoemakers said...

lol oops wrong kid!!

Carol said...

Boy, does she sure look like her Mommy! Love all the pictures!