Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leslie's End of the year party in Pre-K 3


We had so much fun at her party. They had a 2 jumpy houses, one with a slide. She got her face painted, played in the sand, went fishing, hit a pinata, and ate lots of cotton candy. I ended up taking her home with me after lunch when they were all laying down for their naps..thinking we would go home and take a nap because I was SO exausted...but no she was so hyped up on sugar there was no way she was takin a nap.




Leslie's Class..minus 3 friends


I remember with Bradley I could lay on the couch and put on Blues Clues and he wouldn't move for the whole 45 mins it takes for two shows so I could sneek in a cat nap..But oh no not Mrs. get into everything Leslie. I was helping Bradley with his book report today while she was painting at the table and I turned around and she looked like the HULK!! She had painted her face and arms and hands green! Oh lord that girl..but I love her so.
I am just so worried about the baby. She loves babies so much I am afraid of leaving it for one second because I know she will want to pick it up or force it a paci. She will be a great helper though. Well that's all for today.
Tomorrow is Bradley's End of the year field trip and I am a parent driver so I hope the kids that ride with me will behave! I will have to say "Do you want me to turn this thing around!!" lol

P.S. Look for a post Monday we will find out the sex of the baby :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Cute little girl!

Jaime said...

Looks like she had fun! I can't wait to find out if I'm having another niece or nephew!!!