Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Bradley

Bradley James
It is hard to realize my baby boy is 9 years old! I still remember the day he was born like yesterday..guess because it was a very crazy & scary day! Thank you God for my Miracle child! He will be a good big brother for his two little sisters. I can see that he will be very protectful of them.
We had another successful pool party at Grandmaw and Papaws house. It was the most laid back easy birthday ever (per Bradley's request) His cake was a choc cake with choc icing with choc donut holes in the center and all around! Man Jaime you would have loved it. I'm sure we can make you another one :)




Leslie was the only girl. I know... with all of the girls in the family..
but none of them showed up. She had fun anyways and was actually very good.

No comments: