Ava is growing so fast! She had her 3 month check up yesterday and she weighs 12lbs12oz and 24 1/2 inches long. She just started rolling over this week from her front to her back.
Her shots went well... she cried for about 30 seconds then I fed her and she fell asleep and slept for an hour BUT when she woke up she was NOT a happy camper! She either screamed, slept on me while I rocked and patted her or ate for 8 straight hours!! Then about 8:00 she was feeling much better and went to bed at her usual 8:30 and slept until 5:30.
She went to Heathers today while I was at school and she slept the whole time but when we got home around noon she was fussy again until about 7. Man I am worn out. My lower back is killing me from carrying her around almost constantly for 2 days! I am hoping by tomorrow she will be back to her normal happy smiley self.
No comments:
Post a Comment