Friday, February 20, 2009

Where does the time go?

I am sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything. As most of you know I have started school. I am going to Bpcc to be an Art teacher. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day! I am trying to manage a full time job, full time school, and full time mom & wife.
When I get overwhelmed I just look at my beautiful family and think about how blessed I am.

I thought I would just post some random pics that I love :)


Daddy and the kids




Many silly and cute faces of Leslie




Big Brother Bradley




Sweet kisses :x










2 comments:

Carol said...

I am proud of all you do for your family. They are beautiful!

Jaime said...

Girl, I don't know how you do it all! You're awesome! It will be worth it in the end. Just keep on, keepin' on. Love all the pics!