Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun Saturday :)

Today I got to keep Carter man for a few hours. We had so much fun! He is such a good boy. It was so funny to listen to him and Leslie have "real" conversations. They cracked up the whole time we were in the car. When we got home Oscar came running up to the car and was barking, of course, and it really scared Carter. So the whole time he was at our house he stayed in Leslie's room on her bed! He was very happy there! Lol So we took lots of silly pictures. For some reason, out of the hundred pics I took, I could not get them all to look at the camera at the same time. Must be really horrible for John & Kate...if it is still John&Kate (tune in Monday to find out there big news!)LOL The kids and I love that show!!
Anyways here are a bunch of silly pics!



Playing with Legos


Carter and Bradley building a castle


Bradley is looking...


Leslie looks crazy...Carter is staring at the sky
..Bradley looks confused..lol


Guess 2 outta 3 aint bad l


Me and Carter.....looking at Leslie


We will miss him so much!!


Playing the ABC drums


We had fun!



This was Carters favorite toy..a pink VW Beatle..yeah dad real men drive pink cars....lol


What a cute couple of kids :) They play so well together!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thank you so much for keeping Carter! He talked the whole way home last night about you guys....especially Oscar! I know he will really miss his cousins. I love the pics :)

Carol said...

Cute cute kids!