Aunt Vickie has been brave and patient to teach me how to knit. I got pretty far and had to pull it out because the dog got a hold of it and messed it up!! I think I'm doin okay, Vickie says I need to loosen up my stitches a little. I have "Knit" down then today she showed me "Pearl"...woah I know there the same just backwards but I feel like I'm left handed or something when I pearl. So I switched back to knit...Shhh don't tell her they look the same she'll never know...or will she hmm.. It has taken me about 2 hours to get this far lol Leslie wants me to knit her baby a blanket. I told her by the time I get this finished I can use it for my baby! (It is two different colors because I was just practicing and I ran out of the purple, the blue is actually easier for me to use.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
My new Hobby
Aunt Vickie has been brave and patient to teach me how to knit. I got pretty far and had to pull it out because the dog got a hold of it and messed it up!! I think I'm doin okay, Vickie says I need to loosen up my stitches a little. I have "Knit" down then today she showed me "Pearl"...woah I know there the same just backwards but I feel like I'm left handed or something when I pearl. So I switched back to knit...Shhh don't tell her they look the same she'll never know...or will she hmm.. It has taken me about 2 hours to get this far lol Leslie wants me to knit her baby a blanket. I told her by the time I get this finished I can use it for my baby! (It is two different colors because I was just practicing and I ran out of the purple, the blue is actually easier for me to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That is great! I'm not surprised that Leslie wants it for her baby doll. :)
Yes..The poor girl needs another blanket!! lol
Post a Comment