
Wow I can't believe were going to have another child. I had thought about maybe having another child....after I had established a career as a school teacher. I won't be finished with school for another 3 years! Never the less were excited to welcome another baby into the family. I just wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of all of my baby stuff. I still have a lot of Leslie's baby clothes and some of Bradleys. I also have a baby bed and bassinet and changing table. Funny because my friend Carrie borrowed my baby bed and maternity clothes and she just gave it back a few months ago and it is still in the corner in our bedroom..lol..guess its a good thing we didn't put it in storage because we would have to just get it back out again! I am thinking of making a pregnancy Blog like Jaime did.. But yall know how bad I am about posting on here so I might just mesh the two together and post my prego updates on this blog. I have another ultrasound in two weeks and at that point I should be about 8 weeks and hopefully we will hear the heartbeat. I saw it on the monitor but it was like a flickering light in a white blob. Next time it should look more like a fetus. Until next time....I'll be eating more than I should and be having massive heartburn!
1 comment:
I sure have plenty of room in my heart for your baby #3!
Post a Comment