Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's a GIRL!!


Well Leslie was right..She will be getting a baby sister like she has said all along. Carol did a hair on a ring test and it said she was a girl. Ahh so nice to say she instead of it!! We are so excited! Jackson said he was gonna run for the hills..lol not really he said he knew it was a girl too. My don't we have some psychics in the family! Guess its time to repaint the room, the computer room is the same deep blue as Bradley's room. I'm thinking a neutral cream color (just incase) Boys you are outnumbered!! Here are some of the cute ultrasound pics. She is laying breech and the placenta is still partially covering my cervix but hopefully that will move as we grow. She is about 6 inches crown to rump and 6 ounces.


Laying on her hand

Looks like Olivia... :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

She is loved already!

Jaime said...

Nah nah nah boo boo (not sure how to spell that!) I was right :) I'm so excited about having another niece. Does she have a name yet?

The Shoemakers said...

Not exactly..were still workin on that.. so far we like Ava and Tessa Rene. But never know I might come up with another one before shes here.