YAY!! We officially have a name and the decor for her room. We have been trying paint colors but haven't found the right one yet. I am thinking about painting the top half pink and the bottom half brown with a white chair rail in the middle. I kind of dread painting since we painted the whole house for 3 weeks in August!
Ava Rene Shoemaker
4 comments:
Ava is going to love her room!
I love the name Ava! Did you decide against the other baby bedding? Either one is precious.
I liked them both but this one was on sale lol :)
Well I see why this one was on sale...the material was cheaply made and the comforter had a tear in it and the crib sheet had some black line stains on it! So I will be sending it back. I really wanted the first one I had chosen but it is so expensive...guess well see..
Post a Comment