Thursday, January 20, 2011

Leslie's 5 years old!


I just realized I never posted about Leslie's birthday. Oops sorry..Well she had a small party at Aunt Vickie's for the family and grown ups then had a party at The skating rink for her friends. The weather was so bad on her birthday that we had to postpone the party until the next day which was a Monday. She was so excited because it SNOWED on her birthday and at her party. She is loving being a big sister and helper. Sometimes she's a little too in the way. She likes to be involved in every diaper change! If you don't notify that your going to change her diaper, so she can stand right there on her stool and hand me the diaper wipe, she gets very offended.
I think she is also having night terrors like Bradley did. Seems like he started a little earlier than 5 though. Maybe there just bad dreams but usually she doesn't even remember coming in our room crying the night before when I ask her about it. She has never really been a good sleeper...ya know!
She loves school but recently told me she's done with preschool and ready for Kindergarten. She's just like Ava and growin up too fast! Leslie is 5 goin on 18!

1 comment:

Carol said...

She is getting to be such a little lady!